Thursday, June 16, 2005

What movie are you?

Victor, who thankfully has not retired his blog, alerted me to this personality test.[1] Good thing, too, cuz every day that goes by without knowing my true nature is a day wasted. My true nature?



Norma Desmond. Who else? Thank heavens for personality tests. The fame and success part is pretty off, though the "avoid being seen as ordinary" part is pretty dead on. Also weird: most of my "very accurate" answers were about being balanced and un-moody and preferring comfort over effort, so I don't know how in the world the algorithm can come up with Sunset Blvd. Have these people seen the movie?

[1] Jo just informed me that she had already sent me this link in April, and I'd previously taken this test. Last time I took it, I was...Sunset Blvd. At least this test is consistent.